Coffe & Flowers // A day in the life

Wednesday, July 12


Happy Wednesday people!

Can you believe that by the end of this week is going to be mid July! I don't want Summer to end haha, time flies way to fast! I still have several photos to share from my time in Puerto Rico and here's the first one for ya'!!


 One of my favorite things to do in my spare time (or if I want a space to work with apart from home) is discovering and visiting coffee shops! Cafe Finca Cialitos was recommended by a close friend and was on my list of places to visit in Puerto Rico. This colorful space located in Old San Juan at San Francisco street is ideal if you want to grab a book and have a delicious cup of latte! Also, try the banana bread... so good!


My inner tourist wanted to go to Castillo San Cristobal, one of the gorgeous fortresses located in Old San Juan. I  couldn't resist visiting during my last days in the Island. The neutral space filled with light and shadow creates a perfect scenery for photos.

For the day I wore a simple navy/yellow Zara dress which I got from their sale! Love the high low look and the back is just fabulous! 

Hope it inspires,
Nydia

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes