All the colors at once // OOTD

Tuesday, July 4


I've always been a colorful type of gal. I love simplicity in many aspects of my life but when its comes to decor or my wardrobe I always strive for the presence of color and boldness and this outfit of the day is the perfect example!



From comfy lace-up flats, the necessary woven bag to the very tropical pants this look screams SUMMER!  Love how, even though I'm wearing two different prints, with the gingham on top and  leaves and flowers on the bottom, each one compliments each other in a subtle but fun way.  

Hopefully I'll get to share more looks and adventures of my last days here in Puerto Rico
I listed all items below, hope it inspires!

Nydia

GET THE LOOK
Gingham Top (from set) - Zara
Tropical Print pants - Zara (similar)
Woven tassel bag - Zara

No Comments

Francheska Irizarry said...

¡Está bellísima esa falda! El outfit entero está bien tropical para janguear de chinchorro en chinchorro.

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes