Paradise Found // Let us be tropical

Sunday, June 18


For today I wanted to share a few images of one of my recent beach adventures, this time: Playa Escondida. This gem of a place is located at the east coast of Puerto Rico in the town of Fajardo, right behind Seven Seas beach. What I love about this particular beach is the crystal clear waters and the absence of waves. When you walk into the ocean the water hits you just a little over your calf. It is so  serene and calm, makes you feel miles away from the chaos of the world.


While visiting the beach a close friend wanted to take us (Agustin from @aguasilvestre) to a beautiful natural pool nearby.  Now, it has become one of my favorite places in Puerto Rico! Being secluded in such a beautiful place, surrounded by the untamed caribbean sea, was simply paradise!


 For this Summer it was on my top of my wish list to get a two piece swimsuit. I'ts been a while since I got one, I've been a little too obsessed with one-pieces for the past two summers haha... Got this one from PacSun, loved the bustier style top and the lovely dark salmon color.

Hope to inspire you to seek adventure. Our souls need to see the beauty of the world.
Until next post,
Nydia

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes