DAY 3 Brooklyn Bridge // Travel Diary

Friday, April 7


The third day in NYC was a big day for us. We had a engagement session scheduled at sunrise at the Brooklyn Bridge & Central Park! It was so exciting watching the city come to life in such an iconic place. When we got there it was still dark and  just a few more souls were there too, just ideal for photos. You can find all the images here!


My favorite part of this morning was while photographing at the Bethesda Terrace In Central Park we saw one choir after the other come out of nowhere and sing so beautifully! I have no evidence only a few videos from my iphone haha hope you believe me when I say it was dream...


Fun fact: We almost froze doing these photos, it was 20 degrees!!! But worth every second of it.


After moving from one part of the city to another we were ready to have some food so we headed out to Clinton Street Baking were we had some delicious breakfast! Jay and I shared and Omelet & blueberry pancakes! Coffee stop was next at  Happy Bones for some cups of joe! 





We finished  our day paying a visit to Gay Street and Flatiron building! If you want to see the full engagement session images visit my photography blog here!


No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes