Embroidered Dress // Dezzal

Sunday, December 18

This dress is just a dream! It had me at the embroidered flowers and tulle.
 Got it from Dezzal, online shop with unique variety of designers for every kind of style or taste. This particular dress comes in two colors: pink and this light blue tone. It's just perfect dress to get all dolled up for a special occasion or for any of the holiday festivities to come. 
It is such a special piece that once I got it ( the shipment took approximately two weeks) I knew I wanted to wear it to celebrate my 4th year wedding anniversary ( if you want to check out my wedding posts click here) Being such a dramatic piece I went with a simple pair of black high heels and pink bag!  

Jay and I had a wonderful day drinking coffee, walking around Winter Park, taking photos and having drinks a Domu. I leave the link of the dress below. 
Hope it inspires,  Nydia
GET THE LOOK
Blueoxy Blue Floral Embroidered Dress - Dezzal (IG / Facebook)
Black High Heels - Shoedazzle
Pink Tassel Bag - Zara

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes