Black Boots

Tuesday, January 5

It’s been cold outside for the pasts few days so I've hibernating in my room, working with weddings and binge watching Making a Murderer on Netflix. Which by the way... have you guys seen that?! It’s a documentary giving us an insight on how the criminal justice system works by telling us the story of a man accused and convicted for a murder in the state of Minnesota, I haven’t finished it yet, but I do recommend!! Anyway… lets leave aside my series obsession to talk about today’s outfit of the day.

El clima ha estado sumamente frío para esta chica caribeña asi que durante estos días he decido hibernar; trabajando con fotos y viendo Making a Murderer desde mi habitación. El cual por cierto si no han visto se las recomiendo! Se puede ver un caso real de un hombre acusado, condenado de un asesinato en el estado de Minnesota y tener una visión de como se trabaja el sistema judicial en los EU. Luego les hablaré en detalle de mis series preferidas, por el momento toca hablar del atuendo del día. 
 At last we are in the season of my favorite shoes: boots! Found these patent black ones at Forever 21 to add to my small collection on sale for less than 20 bucks. I love finding a bargain in something that I truly love. For a lunch date with the hubs I paired them with casual boyfriend jeans, favorite leather jacket and a white shirt!

Hope it inspires!
Lovely night,
Nydia

Por fin estamos en la temporada de mis zapatos preferidos: las botas! Recientemente pude agregar a mi colección estas botas en charol negras de Forever 21 que conseguí por menos de 20 dólares. Me encanta encontrar especiales en piezas que realmente me encantan y usaré sin cesar. Para un “date”  con mi esposo las combiné con unos boyfriend jeans casual, mi chaqueta de cuero favorita y una camisa blanca!

Espero les inspires!
Linda noche,
Nydia

No Comments

Mercedes said...

omg! I love how you dressed up the boyfriend jeans! They're so hard to do! I adore the bag too, where did you get it?! xo

- Merzy
(http://merzyscorner.blogspot.com/)

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes