5 Goals

Tuesday, January 19

When we welcome the new year, we start making plans and setting a different set of priorities in our life. For this year, I decided to  focus my time in what makes me happy and let’s me grow as a person. So here it is,  a list of my top five goals for 2016!

Cuando le damos la bienvenida al nuevo año, comenzamos hacer planes y establecer nuevas prioridades en nuestra vida.  Para este año deseo invertir mi tiempo en lo que me haga crecer como persona y vivir una vida felíz. Aquí les comparto una lista de mis cinco metas principales para el 2016!
#1 Active Life
 For the past three weeks I've been heading the gym with my husband. We are too young to be lazy so being active is a huge goal for us this year. Healthy eating is also included in our plans but it doesn't mean that I'm going to quit pizza! In order to keep myself happy I have to have my occasional cupcake and pizza slice haha… 

Por las pasadas tres semanas mi esposo (Jay) y yo no hemos parado de visitar el gimnasio. Estamos jóvenes así que mantenernos activos es uno de las metas del 2016. De igual forma, hemos cambiado nuestro hábito al comer a uno más saludable. Pero les admito que jamás dejaré la pizza, la necesito para ser feliz jaja… 

#2 New blog design
For a while I've been considering creating a new logo and vibe for A girl named Nydia. I want color, boldness and simplicity so let's see how that mix turns out.

Por los pasados meses he considerado cambiar el estilo y el logo de A girl named Nydia.  Quiero una mezcla de color y simplicidad! No puedo esperar a crear el nuevo diseño de la página. 


#3 Visit or travel at least two new cities. 
One of my favorite things to do is travel. It opens your mind to the greatness of the world. Plus, taking photos is my favorite thing in the world and there is no better way of seeing a place that by photographing it. People say to live the moment, but what better way to live it than by keeping the memory forever?

Una de mi pasatiempos preferido es viajar. Te permite conocer la grandeza del mundo! Además, cada vez que tengo la oportunidad de conocer otra ciudad no puedo parar de tomar fotografías. Para mí, no hay mejor manera de conocer cualquier lugar que a través de un lente. 
#4 Read, read, read. 
For the past few days I've been working on my reading list. This year I want to read between 15-20 books. I truly hope this number grows by the end of the year. I’ll be sharing my list soon!

Tengo en mente leer entre 15 a 20 libros. Ya estoy trabajando en una lista que estaré compartiendo con ustedes muy pronto!


#5 Photography
As some of you know, I’ve been working in wedding photography for the past few years. For some reason I tend to be very shy about it but this year I want to share more of my work. So in my plans are to create a webpage for my photography work as well as an Instagram account! 

No muchos saben, pero por los pasados tres a cuatro años he estado trabajando en Fotografía de Boda. Por alguna razón, tiendo a ser muy tímida al respecto, pero este año quiero compartir más de mi trabajo fotográfico. Entre mis planes tengo crear una nueva página web exclusiva para bodas y fotos de compromiso, así como una cuenta de Instagram!


What are your goals for the year?
Happy tuesday everyone,
Nydia

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes