e m e r a l d

Monday, October 19

This was the outfit I wore on Saturday for an art festival celebrated in Dowtwon Orlando called the Creative City Project. I went with Jay and Aly (Jay’s sister) who came to visit from Puerto Rico. We enjoyed  live performances from the city's ballet, street art, Cirque du Soleil, the Orquestra, and many others. I filmed a bit of the event so I would be preparing a video soon on my Youtube channeldon’t miss it!

Este fue el look que utilicé el sábado pasado para asistir al evento Creative City Project celebrado en Downtown Orlando. Un festival de artes donde pudimos disfrutar de presentaciones en vivo de ballet, Cirque du Soleil, la orquesta sinfónica, y mucho otros. Grabé un poco del evento así que pronto les estaré compartiendo video de mis aventuras en mi canal de Youtube!
Hats have been a favorite accessory of mine for the past few years and this emerald babe from Asos has  crawled it’s way to the top spot!! It’s great color adds life to simple outfits like the one I’m sporting here. So girls, if you want to create more interesting outfits just remember to add statement pieces to your everyday looks!  

I’m having so much fun creating a Fall wardrobe. It’s a challenge for this Island gal but I’m up for it!
On my next post I’ll be wearing the same hat, you’ve been warned haha...  
Nydia


Uno de mis accesorios favoritos para la temporada (y todo el año) son los sombreros. Llevo años utilizándolos y éste verde esmeralda me ha robado el corazón convirtiéndose en mi preferido del momento. Su color vibrante lo hace ideal para combinar atuendos nuetrales como el que llevo en las fotos. Me encanta agregar piezas llamativas a looks simples, es la forma más simple de crear outfits interesantes!

En mi próximo post voy a estar utilizando el mismo sombrero, han sido advertidos jaja… 
Nydia
S H O P   T H E   L O O K

No Comments

Blonderlust said...

Me fascina el sombrero y el outfit completo. Love your style!

Xoxo
-Kelly y Diana

Jessica said...

Tus botad me encantan!!! Y ese sombrero esta hermoso

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes