Stripes & Sushi

Friday, March 20

Yes. I’m wearing a top with sushi on it. And I wouldn’t say no to sushi… ever! Even if it means wearing it on a shirt haha… To tie-up all the look I added a pair of shorts, fun bag and gold shoes.
I do love quirky items! Life is too complicated to not have fun with Fashion, who’s with me?

Happy Friday to all,
Nydia 
______________________________________________

Si. Es un top con detalles divertidos de sushi. Créanme, nunca le diría no al sushi aunque sea utilizándolo en una camisa jaja…Para terminar el look le agregué divertidos detalles con los zapatos dorados y cartera de gatito. A mi me encanta colocarme artículos diferentes, y algo peculiares. Hay que divertirse con la moda, quien opina igual que yo?

Hermoso viernes a todos,
Nydia
 

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes