FOUR WAYS: #1 Mix Prints & Textures

Friday, August 29

 #4waysoutfits presenting: Mix prints and textures

Here is the first look of my four favorites ways of making everyday looks more interesting and different. Hoping that in some way I can help or guide some of you on how to create outfits for everyday life without being repetitive or spending too much. For this series I didn’t spent a dime. And you don’t have too either! I just picked few of my favorite items from my wardrobe and found new ways of wearing them using my intuition and a bit of inspiration! For this outfit I went for the Mix of Prints and Texture. I chose stripes and lace for this look. I wore a pair high rise jeans from PacSun styled with a lovely romantic off the shoulder top. 
What I also did was add color with the bag and choice of lipstick. 
What do you think? Let me know! For tomorrow : #2 —> Accessories!!!

Want to share your looks inspired by the series? Add #4waysoutfits on your 
Instagram  photos, I will take a peek at your looks!
Nydia
________________________________________________
Aquí el primer look presentando la serie de mis cuatro formas preferidas de hacer atuendos cotidianos más interesantes y llamativos. Espero que de alguna forma les sirva de inspiración a todas! Debo aclarar que para este outfit y los otros que estaré publicando proximamente no gasté ni un centavo! Utilizando un poco de ingenio y creatividad elegí diferentes piezas de mi armario creando looks totalmente diferentes y nuevos! Para el post de hoy les presento la combinación de estampado y textura. Elegí un top romántico con detalles en encaje en los hombros  y un pantalón largo en líneas. Le añadí color  con el bolso (que lo tengo hacen años) y labial rosado creando un outfit casual y femenino!
Qué creen? Me dejan saber! Mañana les presento: look con accesorios!

Quieren mostrar sus atuendos inspirados en la serie? Añadan el #4waysoutfits a sus fotos en instagram, anímense =D!!

Nydia
How to #1 Mix Prints & Textures
#1 Mix Prints & Textures
#1 Mix Prints & Textures

#1 Mix Prints & Textures
#1 Mix Prints & Textures

No Comments

WUNDERKIND © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes